Cybertech Automation USA is seeking a problem-solving, hardworking intermediate Foxboro control system integrator to help configure, test, maintain, document and program new and existing DCS systems. Candidate will be directly involved with industrial control systems, computer networking, industrial communication protocols – as well as testing and on-site commissioning.
This position is an opportunity to grow with Cybertech Automation’s expanding operations in the USA. We support both projects and operational requirements of clients throughout the USA. The troubleshooting nature of our work sometimes requires irregular hours and travel to client sites across the country. We pay overtime and strive to support a good work-life balance wherever possible.
Applicant must have a vehicle and valid driver license. US citizenship is a firm requirement. Please no international applicants (no visa, work permit capabilities).
- Previous training in Foxboro DCS (preferred)
- Hands-on project experience configuring Foxboro (preferred)
- Broad automation/controls expertise preferred (e.g. PLC and HMI integration)
- Control system design and specification (hardware, software and networking/communications)
- Software configuration, configuration databases and advanced scripting
- Graphics and screen development
- Creating/contributing to engineering work packages
- OT networking and industrial protocols
- Acceptance testing and commissioning
- Automation design consulting, clarifying client requirements and coordination with Cybertech’s corporate resources
- Availability to travel and support onsite work as required (e.g. semi-regular multiday visits to select client sites)
- Flexible work model with attractive pay
- Client-facing, client lead opportunities
- Career growth and travel opportunities spanning North America
- Employee and contract opportunities
Job Type: Full-time (preferred), contract opportunities (for well-qualified applicants)
Salary: Starting from $80,000+ per year (final salary depends on experience and qualifications of the candidate)