Cybertech Automation designs and implements Industrial Control Systems and Industrial Software for clients spanning multiple industries. By providing automation-focused manpower (EI&C) and project execution services, Cybertech helps clients implement new control solutions, or simply maintain and upgrade legacy systems. Technologies the company specializes in include: SCADA/HMI, PLC, DCS and SIS Control Systems. Cybertech boasts 25+ years of experience working throughout North America via its offices in Edmonton and Calgary Alberta – as well as Pittsburgh, PA. Milestone projects include full SCADA replacements, nationwide HMI and PLC upgrade programs, migration of critical DCS systems, and data integration including advanced analytics. Cybertech is able to not only design and configure your control system, but also bring field-level expertise for commissioning and start-up.
Cybertech is committed to continuous learning and the growth of our staff. We provide company-sponsored training programs, seminars, presentations, vendor training and industry leading benefits. 100% employee-owned and operated, Cybertech’s team environment is collaborative, supportive and focused. Staff are afforded career development and learning opportunities via a dynamic business with many moving parts, and clients that span a range of industries.
Canadian or US citizenship is a firm requirement. Please no international applicants (no visa, work permit capabilities at this time).
Cybertech is currently seeking to expand with experienced personnel for the following positions (multiple openings):
- DCS Control System Integrator (Foxboro) – All levels
- Previous training in Foxboro DCS
- Hands-on project experience configuring Foxboro
- Broad automation/controls expertise preferred (e.g. PLC and HMI integration but Foxboro exposure is a minimum requirement)
- Programming configuration, configuration databases and advanced scripting
- Graphics and screen development (using Foxboro/Schneider specific toolkits)
- Creating/contributing to engineering work packages
- OT networking and industrial protocols
- Acceptance testing and commissioning
- Availability to travel and support onsite work as required (for select candidates, openness towards occasional US travel)
- Flexible work model and attractive pay
- Established integrator (25+ years)
- Major Projects focused
- Career growth and travel opportunities spanning North America
- Employee and contract opportunities
- Remote work opportunities exist, however major projects will require periods of onsite activity in Western Canada
Job Type: Full-time (preferred), contract opportunities (for well-qualified applicants)
Salary: $50,000 – 130,000 per year (final salary depends on experience and qualifications of the candidate)