Cybertech attracts and retains outstanding people by providing a great work atmosphere, professional development and a focus on a healthy work-life balance.
Cybertech is one of Canada’s top employers. We will always give serious consideration to applicants with the following skillsets:
- Electrical design, control and low/medium voltage
- PLC/SIS programming
- DCS programming
- HMI/SCADA development
- Control system design/integration
- Instrumentation design
- Industrial cybersecurity and IoT/Industry 4.0
- Triconex Safety System experience
- Control network design/administration
- Industrial software development
Current Job Postings
Cybertech’s career opportunities are listed below and additional opportunities are on our Indeed site.
One of the Canada’s best full-service systems integration companies is also one of Canada’s best employers. Aon Hewitt and the Queen’s University School of Business has named Cybertech one of the “Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada” multiple times – ranking them #5 in the country.
The primary requirement to be named a Best Employer is high “employee engagement” – a measure of how positively employees feel about their employer, how likely they are to stay, and how committed they are to doing their utmost to achieve business objectives. Put another way, the Cybertech Group of Companies is the perfect environment to grow personally and professionally – alongside a team of people doing some of the best work in industry.
Why Cybertech is a Great Company for You
Primary company benefits include:
- Open, inclusive and friendly workplace
- Flexible work schedule options
- Standard work schedule includes every Friday afternoon off
- Overtime compensation
- RRSP matching plan
- Share purchase plan
- Full healthcare and insurance benefits
- Long term employee service awards
- Maternity/paternity leave benefits
- Cell phone subsidy
- Charitable donation matching
- Physical fitness subsidy
- Numerous team-building events throughout the year (e.g. family ski trips, camping weekends, etc.)